- Between the ages of 22-45 on the date of the employment,
- Minimum high school diploma,
- No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline,
- No history of criminal record.
- Minimum Frozen ATPL,
- Minimum 2000 flight hours on one of the mentioned aircraft types:
BAe-146, CRJ-100, 200, 700, 705, 900, 1000, ERJ-190/195, B 717, B727, B737 CLASSIC, DC-9-50, F-100, MD-80/88/90, B757
- Within last year, not a break of more than 6 months in the flights on the applied aircraft type.
- Meeting the required health conditions of the Airlines Transportation of the ICAO Annex-1 and JAR FCL 3 on Airline Transportation Pilot.
Foreign Language (English) Requirements
- ICAO Level 4 in English,
- Only JAA/EASA licences are acceptable.